Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 5, 6
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, pick two (2) of the leading causes of the American Revolution.
- The Proclamation Act of 1763
- The Navigation Acts
- The Stamp Act
- The Declaratory Act
- The Townsend Act
- The Boston Massacre
- The Coercive Acts
Then, address the following for your selections:
- Analyze the cause and effect of two acts passed by the British Parliament on British North America. Which of your two selections do you consider the most significant and why?
- Examine and explain the significance of the Declaration of Independence to the development of the American Revolution.
Compare your selections and analysis of those selections with those of your peers. If they chose different acts, examine how yours are similar and/or different. If they chose the same acts, build on their posts by providing additional information about the acts that you have not already noted in your own post.
- Minimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-up)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
- Link (webpage): Discussion Guidelines
Course Outcomes (CO): 3, 4
Due Date for Initial Post: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Wednesday
Due Date for Follow-Up Posts: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample only $10.