A study was performed with a random sample of 5 people from a certain city. What population would be appropriate for generalizing conclusions from the study, assuming the data collection methods used did not introduce biases?
Select the correct answer below:
- The conclusions should be restricted to only the city that was sampled.
- The conclusions are generalizable to all people on Earth.
- The conclusions are generalizable to all people in the country.
- The conclusions apply only to the sample
- The conclusions apply to people in any city.
Do you need all the answers for MATH225N Week 1 Assignment. Kindly ADD TO CART above to access the full sample at only $5. You can access all the Questions in related downloads here below.