The following dataset represents the math test scores for a class of 20 students.
90, 85, 95, 100, 100, 90, 100, 65, 100, 85, 80, 95, 80, 100, 85, 75, 100, 90, 90, 75
Would the mode be a good measure of central tendency for this dataset?
Select the correct answer below:
- Yes, since this database has a well-defined, unique mode.
- Yes, since this dataset contains no outlets.
- No since there are many more data values below the mode than above.
- No, since there are many more data values above the mode than below.
- No, since this dataset does not have a well-defined, unique mode.
- No, since this dataset contains no outliers.
Do you need all answers for MATH225 WEEK 3 Assignment Understanding Measures of Central Tendency (Question 1-6)? Kindly click ADD TO CART to purchase the complete Assignment. You can access All the Questions in related downloads here below