The purpose of this assignment is to conduct a policy analysis on a public health issue that has an impact on the health of populations. You are to select the public health issue and find 2 existing policies (i.e. laws, bills, resolutions) that address the public health issue. You will be conducting an analysis of the 2 existing policies as to how well they address the public health issue.
This assignment provides documentation of student ability to meet the following course outcomes:
- CO 5: Write a concise and effective policy analysis. (POs 3, 5, and 6)
Submit your completed application by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (MT) of Week 5 as directed.
Total Points Possible
This assignment is worth 285 points.
Requirements & Preparing the Paper
- This assignment will be graded on quality of information, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading rubric.
- Create your essay using Microsoft Word, which is the required format for all Chamberlain documents.
- The length of the paper is to be no less than 4 pages and no greater than 5 pages, excluding title and reference pages.
- APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headings (upper and lower case, centered, boldface).
- Note: Introduction—write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Review the readings, lesson notes, and digital media about healthcare policy and use the rubric to develop your paper.
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $10.