You will participate in one discussion this week. There are two different topics presented below, in bolded text. Please choose one of these topics for your discussion this week, address the bullet items under the topic name.
- Unintentional Injuries
- Describe what is meant by disparities in the occurrence of unintentional injuries.
- Give some examples from the global and domestic (U.S.) perspectives.
- How do you account for these disparities? Be sure to link them to environmental factors in your discussion.
- Occupational Injuries
- Describe at least two of the most common occupational illnesses (as opposed to injuries found in private industry) and include current, relevant statistics for a specific geographical region (county, state, and/or national).
- Also discuss the causal factors for these conditions.
Hello professor and class,
There are various common occupational illnesses in the United States. Occupational hearing loss is one of the most common occupational illnesses. It may be caused by an acute traumatic injury or exposure to ototraumatic agents such as noise. In the United States, occupational hearing loss is very common that it is accepted as a consequence of employment (Friis, 2019). According to Mehrdad (2020), more than 30 million workers are highly to suffer from hearing loss for being exposed to dangerous noise, and another 9 million are exposed to other ototraumatic agents such as solvents, metals, or heat. There are various problems that ………………………
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the full sample only $10.