CBPR Skill-building: To help you develop skill in CBPR, you will complete a walking tour, a photo-voice project, and a community asset map.
Through this assignment, the student will meet the following course outcomes:
- CO 1: Articulate the principles of CBPR in the development and evaluation of CBPR projects and interventions.
- CO 7: Demonstrate the methods and skills used in the development, implementation, and evaluation of CBPR projects.
Total Points Possible
This assignment is worth 110 points.
CBPR Skill Building Activity – Part 3: Community Asset Map
Using the same place you chose for parts 1 and 2 of this activity, now create a map of the place’s assets and strengths. Using the same Photo Voice presentation from Module 5, address the following questions:
- What are the physical assets of this place?
- Why are they assets?
- How do these assets support the community’s health?
- If you see any risks or hazards that might affect the assets or the community’s health, note those as well.
Please prepare your map in a form that can be uploaded and viewed other students. Be creative. You can use photos, images, text, or audio to develop your map.
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the correct answers at only $15.