- During the assigned week (Sunday the start of the assigned week through Sunday the end of the assigned week):
- Posts in the discussion at least two times, and
- Posts in the discussion on two different days
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
Maintaining your own integrity as a professional nurse is an essential part of your career. Despite knowing the consequences for an academic integrity infraction, why do some students still falsify their work?
What are the most challenging APA formatting issues for you? Why do you find these areas so challenging? What resources will you use to overcome these challenges?
Hello professor and class,
There are several reasons why some students still falsify their work. First, some students are subjected to pressure; emotional or financial that may contribute to the fear of failing (Cleary, 2017). Hence, they may turn in work that was previously graded. Second, some lack the confidence to do their work. This could be because a student has not prepared well for the course. Thus, they lack the material to prepare for an assignment. Third, a student could be disinterested in the course or the particular assignment. When a student lacks interest in a course or assignment, they are likely to……….
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the correct answers at only $ 5.