- During the assigned week (Sunday the start of the assigned week through Sunday the end of the assigned week):
- Posts in the discussion at least two times, and
- Posts in the discussion on two different days
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
Diversity is part of nursing. As you begin this course, answer the below questions:
- Discuss what transcultural nursing means to you.
- Why did you decide to take this course?
- Explain what you would like to learn in the next 8 weeks.
- How do you hope this course will help you in your clinical?
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $5.