Timely submission is strongly encouraged in order to receive the feedback needed to produce a quality paper/project. The late assignment penalty does not pertain to this assignment.
- Download the Week 3 Check-In: Course Project Part 1 Template below.
- Save it to your computer as with the file name: Your Last Name NR394 W3 Check In.docx.
- Type directly in your saved template.
- Complete the Week 3 Check-In:
- Select a specific cultural/ethnical population that is in your area, clinical practice, or community.
- Identify a health problem or need for health promotion for a particular stage in the lifespan from your chosen cultural population, based on Leading Health Indicators (LHI) from Healthy People.
- Ask at least one question of your instructor that could help you do your best on Project 1.
- You will use the same approved population and health problem for all the Project Check-Ins and Course Project Parts 1, 2, and 3.
- Submit once to the Week 3 Check-In: Course Project Part 1. Once you submit the assignment, your instructor will grade the assignment to give you feedback by Friday of Week 3 by 11:59 p.m. MT.
- For approval, return to the Grades area to read the instructor’s response prior to submitting your Course Project Part 1.
- For instructions for how to review instructor feedback, please see “Viewing Feedback on Assignments” under Resources/Program Resources.
- If your check-in population and/or health problem based on the LHI for Healthy People doesn’t meet approval or needs revisions, you will work with your instructor to correct for approval. This additional effort will not be for additional points but to facilitate your success in upcoming assignments.
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $5.