- Download the required Week 4: Course Project Part 2 Template below.
- Save it to your computer with the file name: Your Last Name NR394 Course Project Part 2.docx
- View the Course Project Part 2 tutorial. (Click here to view) (Links to an external site.)
- Use instructor feedback from Week 4: Course Project Part 2 Check-In to improve this assignment.
- Do not stereotype a cultural/ethnic group. Stereotyping will result in point deduction. See rubric.
Address the questions on the provided template:
- Description of Issue, Indicator, and Focus
- Describe approved Healthy People 2030 Leading Health Indicator
- Describe approved cultural focus
- Describe approved transcultural nursing issue from Course Project
- References with Permalink
- Provide APA references for two peer-reviewed scholarly professional journal articles related to your nursing issue, cultural focus and/or health indicator.
- Articles must be published within the last five (5) years. If you are unsure whether the article is appropriate, ask your instructor.
- Include the permalink to the article.
- For more information on finding Permalinks in the Chamberlain Library, see Learn the Library and Finding Permalinks (Links to an external site.).
Summarize the key points from each peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal articles selected in one or two paragraphs. Be clear and concise.
- Educational Plan
- Imagine you are educating a group of fellow nurses.
- Clearly describe what key points would you share with them?
- What would you suggest as best practices?
- What ethical issues or conflict of care could potentially exist?
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the Sample at only $5.