Timely submission is strongly encouraged in order to receive the feedback needed to produce a quality paper/project. The late assignment penalty does not pertain to this assignment.
- Download the Week 4 Check-In: Course Project Part 2 Template below.
- Save it to your computer with the file name: Your Last Name NR394 W4 Check In.docx
- Type directly in your saved template.
- Complete the Week 4 Check-In:
- Explain your progress on Week 4: Course Project Part 2. Include revisions, if required by the Week 3: Course Project Part 1 faculty feedback.
- Ask at least one question of your instructor that could help you do your best on Course Project Part 2.
- Submit once to the Week 4 Check-In: Course Project Part 2.
- Your instructor will provide a score and feedback by Friday of Week 4 by 11:59 p.m. MT.
- Return to the Grades area to read the instructor’s response prior to submitting your Week 4: Course Project Part 2: Research. You must read that feedback and use it to produce Course Project Part 2.
- For instructions for how to review instructor feedback, please see “Viewing Feedback on Assignments” under Resources/Program Resources.
Template and Link
Week 4 Check-In: Course Project Part 2 Template (Download here) (Links to an external site.)
HealthyPeople.gov Leading Health Indicators website (Links to an external site.)
- Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page
- Spell check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
- Use the rubric as a final check prior to submission to ensure all content is clearly addressed.
Scholarly Source and Citations
- Scholarly sources are not required
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $10.