- Reflection is an activity that involves your deep thought into your own experiences related to the concepts of the week. Answers should be detailed. In reflections students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Scholarly sources are NOT required for this reflection
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the reflection often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
As you complete this course, reflect on how you will implement lessons learned about transcultural nursing into your future nursing practice. Provide details about what you plan to do to incorporate cultural competence and diversity awareness in your current or ideal future professional nursing position.
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $5.