The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on the weekly concepts learned in the course.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your instructor will be monitoring the Reflection on Learning discussion area but not participating as this is your opportunity to reflect on your personal learning for the week.
**To view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric.
Total Points Possible: 5
- write 1-2 paragraphs reflecting on your learning for the week. Guiding questions are provided or you may write about what you felt was most significant to you for the week.
- You will need to post your reflection here before you are able to see other students’ posts.
- How hard was it to find a quantitative article related to your area of interest?
- Did you have any difficulty determining whether the articles you reviewed were quantitative?
- Is the quantitative approach appropriate for your area of interest? Would you be able to replicate the study you found?
Important Note: There is no requirement to respond to your classmates in the Reflection on Learning discussion board.
|Reflection||5||100%||Student provides 1-2 paragraphs reflecting on learning for the week. Reflection may address the guiding questions or may relate to what was most significant to the student for the week.|
|ASSIGNMENT TOTAL=5 points|
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the correct sample at only $5.