Using the readings from this week as well as outside reliable resources to:
- Identify and describe practice barriers for APNs in your state and discuss these barriers on a state and national level.
- Identify forms of competition on the state and national level that interfere with APN’s ability to practice independently.
- Identify the lawmakers at the state level (i.e., key members of the state’s legislative branch and executive branch of government)
- Discuss interest groups that exist at the state and national levels that influence APN policy.
- Discuss methods used to influence change in policy in forms of competition, state legislative and executive branches of government and interest groups.
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample only $10.